Comes from the Vasnetsov family. The great-grandson of Arkady Mikhailovich Vasnetsov - the head of the city of Vyatka until 1917, the brother of famous Russian artists Victor and Apollinaria Vasnetsov.
From 1982-1989. He studied at the Moscow Architectural Institute (MARhI). Designing architect.
Its architectural design forms inseparable connection of traditions and modern understanding of the world - in town planning, housing and public construction, church construction. Among the interesting objects of the master, as new, the iconostasis of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary of the village of Myshkin, Mozhaisk district, stands out, where, without deviations from the canon of the Orthodox Church, a new type of symbolic decoration of the iconostasis was developed on the basis of folk traditions of Nizhny Novgorod architecture and symbolic traditions of Ancient Rus.
- Exhibition (graphics) "From childhood to the architect" (1985) Moscow, Baumanskaya metro station, Pioneers' House.
- Exhibition with students MARCHI - "Mozhaisk - yesterday, today, tomorrow" (1987). House of Culture of Mozhaisk.
- Exhibition in Finland, Lohja (1989) - graphics Mozhaisk artists. Personal exhibition (2002) in the "Gerasimov Children's Art School" in Mozhaisk on the topic "Chapel".
- Personal exhibition in the House of Culture of Mozhaisk (2011) on new buildings and perspectives of church architecture and housing construction in Russian traditions.
- Personal exhibition in the "White Hall" of the Moscow Architectural Institute (2013)
- Medal of St. Sergius of Radonezh I degree (2005) - for the construction of the church in the name of St. George the Victorious at the Belorussky railway station
- Medal "60 Years of Victory over Germany" (2005) from the Council of Veterans of the RSFSR - for the construction of a church in the name of St. George the Victorious at the Belorussky Railway Station
- Order of the Holy Monk Seraphim of Sarov of the third degree (2005) - for participation in the construction of churches in the railway stations of Moscow
- Medal of the Holy Prince Daniel of Moscow (2009) - for the construction of the Church of All Saints at the station Igorevskaya Kholm-Zhirkovsky district, Smolensk region.
- Breastplate "Defender of the Fatherland" (2016) from the Moscow Peace Foundation - for participating in the glorification of the memorable places of the Moscow region and the establishment of monuments.
- Medal "The Anniversary of the National Heroic deed 1613-2013" (2016) - for the construction of the "Alley of Russian Glory" at the stele "City of Military Glory" in Mozhaisk.