– Group exhibition. Gallery "Tomskaya Gostinaya", Tomsk. 2018
– Personal exhibition. Club "Capital", Tomsk.
– Participant of “Moscow International Biennale for Young Art”. Portfolio-revue. Tobolsk.
– Group exhibition. The building of the Administration of Tomsk region, Tomsk. 2019
– Personal exhibition. Sanatorium "Chazhemto", Tomsk region.
– I place in the nomination "Portrait", an open competition of fine art "Magic Brush 2019", dedicated to the anniversary of the Honored Artist of the RSFSR Konstantin G. Zalozny (1929 - 1992) D. Mozalovo, Tomsk Region.
– Personal exhibition. Tomsk State University. Salon "PODVAL". Tomsk.
– Personal exhibition. Tomsk Regional House of Arts. Tomsk.
– Group exhibition. Participant of the inter-regional youth art exhibition "Young Siberia 2019", dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. Gallery "Yenisei". Krasnoyarsk.
– Dm me on fb ig yt.
From my very childhood around me there was a lot of wild forest and old people brought up in a completely different world than the one we know now. For example, my great-grandmother lived in a village deep in the woods and refused to move to the city. Everything for her was native and pure. In her mind each object had its own soul, and a natural phenomenon always had an understandable reason. Thanks to this, I acquired a passion for finding the depth in familiar things. I was fascinated by the sounds of nature at night. The darkness allowed me to fantasize about what could be there. Instead of being afraid of dark forests and the silence of deserted places, I began to feel attracted to them.
In a more mature age, I, like any person, was overtaken by an awareness of my own mortality. The tragic disappearances of loved ones and our own serious illnesses, which we encounter on our way, give us an insight into how fragile human life is. At the beginning, the sight of the loss of a human face before leaving sealed my hands with ice and made all other anxieties insignificant. This explains the stinginess of movement in my early paintings. The figures, nature, air - froze in a daze like theatrical scenery. Plots are filled with gloomy melancholy and contrasting anger, and in general are slaves to the demons of anxiety. When I embodied them in visual form, it became easier for me to cope with them. I drew everything that was on my mind that I had experienced over the years and dreams that I could not find meaning. I plunged into these fictional worlds, inventing new laws according to which they exist.
Then acceptance came. I began to look at people and want to capture their essence in portraits. Grab the tail of the essence of objects and animals. Now I draw something that just seems beautiful to me. And the beauty is many-sided and different for everyone.